(last starting time is always 2 hours before closing)
June - August 10h - 21h
September 10h - 20h (except 12, 19, 26 only open for groups)
1-29 October 10h - 19h
30 + 31 October: 10h - 18h
November: Monday, Friday and Saturday 10h - 18h (except 4/11)
December: mostly open for groups
* in November and december the park is mostly closed for groups, so please call in advance to see if the park is open to the public and make your reservation.
*higher prices apply in Easter, July and August
Adults 24€* / 23€
(Kids, Explorer, Jungle, Adventure, Sport)
Juniors +1.35m and under 16 years: 22€* / 19€
(Kids, Explorer, Jungle, Adventure)
Children 1.15m - 1.35m and 6-15 years: 20€* / 17€
(Kids and Explorer as of 1.25m)
Minikids 4-7 years: 16€ only with previous reservation
Average height 0.80m, 11 challenge
Area for 4-7 year olds
There is no need to use a harness for this circuit
You can leave your children here whilst you go on the other circuit as it is supervised by monitors.
Average height 1.60m, 12 challenges
Junior and Adults, Children
This circuit is especially designed for young children. Parents can accompany their children whilst they go around if the want to.
Height 2.80m, 14 challenges
Junior and Adults, children as of 1.25m and 6 years of age
This circuit is great for kids and children, but also for adults who are not so adventurous and want a small challenge to start off.
Height 3.60m, 13 challenges
Junior and Adults
This circuit is a little more challenging and with high climbing walls
Height 6.40m, 15 challenges
Junior and Adults
A medium difficult circuit for youngsters and adults. The last challenge on the circuit is a 250m zipline - the longest in Andalusia.
Height 9m, 13 challenges
Juniors as of 1.60m accompanied by an adult and adults
The challenges here are over a longer distance. Dare to do the Tarzan leap and surf through the treetops.
Monday - Friday 9.30h - 15h / 16h - 19.30h
call +34 95 283 5505
Weekends and public holidays 10h - 18h
call +34 625 089 320
You can also fill out the enquiry form online.
It is recommended to make your booking in advance. It will be confirmed per phone or email
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age: 6 years and 1.15 m. Minikids: from 4 to 6 years.
- Maximum age and weight: 65 years and 130 kg.
- You must arrive at the park 30 minutes before your reservation time.
- Equipment will be handed in 15 minutes before the closing time of the park.
- For groups of more than 8 participants may be asked for payment in advance on the total price of the reservation:
* Group A: 8 to 24 participants……….........30 % in advance
* Group B: more than 25 participants.......50 % in advance
For groups of more than 15 persons, it is essential for you to accept the booking conditions that we will send you when you make your reservation
Prepare your visit
Aventura Amazonia will give you a 30minute introduction course. You can then use the circuits as many ties as you want in a time period of 2.5hours
* For more information please look at the official website